At Fresh Start Tax & Accounting, LLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently open for appointments. However, we prefer to practice virtual teamwork. Please call us at (443) 364-8692 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (443) 364-8692 or email us WeLoveNumbers@FreshStartCPA.com.
SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF OPTIONS:
- ***Self-employed and Independent Contractors can file for Unemployment in 2020
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance - https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/ (includes a $10,000 grant)
- Payroll Protection Program Loan – Offered thru SBA Bank Lender. 100% forgivable if spent on payroll, rent, utilities. Up to 2.5x your average monthly payroll. Qualifications same as SBA 7(a) loan: https://www.sba7a.loans/eligibility-and-qualifications-for-the-sba-7a-loan
- FaceBook Small Business Grant – application not currently available, but you can go to this website to sign up for notification and they’ll send you a message once it is readily available. https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grant
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund - https://commerce.maryland.gov/fund/maryland-small-business-covid-19-emergency-relief-grant-fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund - https://commerce.maryland.gov/fund/maryland-small-business-covid-19-emergency-relief-loan-fund
- Greater Washington Community Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund - https://www.thecommunityfoundation.org/covid-19-rfp
- United Way Community Response and Recovery Fund - https://www.unitedway.org/recovery/covid19 (not yet ready, should have more info the week of 4/6/2020)
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund - https://www.lisc.org/covid-19/verizon-small-business-recovery-fund/
- Business for All Emergency Grant - https://www.covid19businesscenter.com/
- Central Virginia COVID-19 Response Fund - https://www.cfrichmond.org/Leadership-Impact/Central-Virginia-COVID-19-Response#2888145-how-to-apply
Hospitality and Entertainment Industry Specific:
- USBG National Charity Foundation - https://www.usbgfoundation.org/beap
- Southern Smoke Foundation - https://southernsmoke.org/fund/
- One Fair Wage - https://onefairwage.com/
- Another Round Another Rally - https://anotherroundanotherrally.org/
Last updated 4/4/2020 @ 6:20 pm