Business Services for Accountant in Parkville
2% of Gross Revenue
Part-Time CFO Services
- Cash Flow Management, Budgeting, Profit Enhancement, Strategic Planning and more.
- Learn more
IRS Wage Garnishment
- You received an IRS Notice of Intent to Levy 30 days ago and you forgot or ignored it. Now it's Payday. Expecting a check, you open the envelope and find that the IRS has taken most of your money. What's left is not enough to pay the rent, car payment, buy groceries, or pay the rest of the bills. This action will continue on every check due you, until the tax owed is paid in full.
Offer In Compromise
- Did you know that you can settle your debt with the IRS for just pennies on the dollar with their Offer in Compromise program? The program allows taxpayers to settle with the IRS on tax debt that has been incorrectly assessed or for liabilities they cannot afford to pay.
- Levies can really do a lot of damage and even ruin your life. A levy is the IRS's way of getting your immediate attention. What they are saying is, we have tried to communicate with you but you have ignored us. Levies are used to seize your wages and whatever other assets you have. If you own it, they can take it. That includes checking accounts, autos, stocks, bonds, boats, paychecks, and even Social Security checks!
Payroll Tax Problems
- The IRS views failing to pay payroll taxes as the cardinal sin of tax delinquency because a large portion of the payroll taxes are your employees' withholdings. Not paying your company's payroll taxes is tantamount to stealing your employees' money in the eyes of the IRS.
- Federal Tax Liens can really make your life miserable! When your taxes are not paid the IRS establishes a lien against all of your assets (especially real estate). This gives the IRS the legal right to collect taxes from the sale of your assets, which includes just about everything you own.